Friday, 21 September 2012

Fall FTU


carolfalltut_zps91468369.png

All my Tutorials are written by me. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.
Please do NOT claim as your own or try to alter them in any way

Everyone is welcome to try my tutorials and I am proud that you would want to try them.
 If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site.

Supplies needed

I am using the art of Alex Prihodko you can get it Here

 You must have a licence to use this art

FTU Scrap kit by My Fall by Amy Marie you will find Here

Thank you Amy Marie for your beautiful kit.
Font I used is called Mingle you can fid it Here

I am using psp 9

But can be done in others

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Let’s begin

Open a new canvas 700x700
Open your tube minamize it for now
Open the kit

Open frame 4 resizes by 75% copy and paste as a new layer

Grab you magic wand click inside the top frame selection mod by 8 selections invert

Open papers 5 resize by 50% copy and paste below your frame highlight your frame layer delete select none

Do the above to the other two frames

I used 

Paper 12 by 50%

Paper 19 by 50%

Give you frame a drop shadow and merge down till you have all the papers and frame as one.

Open 22 png copy and paste as a new layer below your frame layer move to the right

 Duplicate this layer image mirror.

Open tree 2 image resize by 85% copy and paste below your frame place to the right.

Highlight your frame layer

Open 3 png resize by 75% copy and paste as a new layer place it to the right

Open fall cluster resize by 75% copy and paste as new layer place it on the trellis.

Open leaf pile copy and paste as a new layer move it to the right duplicate this layer image mirror

 I used my selection. rectangle and took of the dark leaves at the bottom on this one.

Open flower 1 resize by 55% copy and paste and place it to the right duplicate this layer image mirror.

Open your tube copy and paste as a new layer (if you are using the tube I have used copy and paste as a new layer

 image mirror resize by 37%. adjust sharpen unsharp mask 5, 40, 5) this is best done to large images. after resizing.

Open the kittie pumpkins re size by 55% copy and paste a new layer place it down the bottom by the trellis

Open 14 png re size by 55% place it to the left between the frames

Open 21 png copy and paste as a new layer place it at the bottom of the squirrel

Open fall butterfly resize by 45% copy and paste as a new layer image free rotate by 15 to the left

Place it at the top to the right.

Open fall word art re size by 45% place it at the top left. 
  
When happy with your look

Layers merge visible

image resize to your liking

Add you’re copyright and save as a png

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

No comments:

Post a Comment